High Strength Carbon Hot Rolled Steel Plate (Q235B)
|Min. Order (Tons)||Unit Price|
|25.0||US $ 500/ Ton|
|50000.0||US $ 1000/ Ton|
- Wugang Hongxing Metal Material Co., Ltd.
- 4th Year Audited Supplier
- Henan, China Business Type: Manufacturer, Trading Company
- Main Products: Steel Plate & Steel Sheet, Heavy Steel Plate, Carbon & Low Alloy Steel Plate for Boile, Structural Plate for Shipbuilding, Steel Plate for Bridge Building, Carbon Steel Plate, Pressure Vessel Steel Plate, Hsla Structural Steel Plate, Steel Plate for Engineering Machinery, Steel Plate for Special Purposes
- OEM/ODM Serivice: No
- Steel Bar (43)
- Shipbuilding steel plate (83)
- Steel Coils (79)
- High strength steel plate (20)
- Mild/Carbon steel plate (37)
- Construction steel (6)
- Steel plate for bridge building (19)
- Angle Steel (10)
- Boiler and Pressure Vessel steel Plate (68)
- Mold steel plate (34)
- Wear-resistant steel plate (25)
- Composite Steel Plate (20)
- Structure Steel Plate (88)
- Low alloy and High-Strenght Steel plate (86)
- New steel plates products (42)
- Processing parts (21)
- Others (2)
Low alloy Steel Plate & high Strength Steel Plate & Carbon Steel Plate
Our (wugang hongxing metal material Co., Ltd )steel products into high-strength low-alloy steel plate, carbon steel plate, alloy structural steel plate, boiler and pressure vessel steel plate, bridge steel plate, structural steel plate, shipbuilding steel plate and marine oil platform steel plate, pipe steel plate, high strength and high toughness steel plate, mold steel plate, corrosion-resistant steel plate, composite steel plate with 12 major series,
Plate width 1500-4020mm, thickness 6-700mm, length 3000-18800mm.
According to the requirements of users, according to hot rolling, normalizing, tempering, normalizing plus tempering, quenching and other delivery.
According to user requirements, can be delivered the following criteria: National standards, the metallurgical industry, the American ASTM, ASME standards, Japanese JIS, German DIN, British BS, European EN, the international ISO standards and the standards specific board.
A, B, C, D, E, and thickness Z15, Z25, Z35.
In accordance with China (JB4730, GB/T2970), United States (A435, A577, A588), Japan (JISG0801, JISG0901), Germany (SEL072), British (BS5996), France (NFS04-305) and other domestic and international testing standard production test
|Carbon constructional steel plate||Q235/Q275||A/B/C/D||6-120||1700-2400||4000-13000|
|High Strenght HR Steel Plate||Q295||A/B||6-60||1700-4200||4000-13000|